- Feb 06, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
60 Sweet Valentine’s Day Greetings for Friends, Family, and Loved Ones
At a loss for words? These Valentine’s day greetings will make all the special people in your life feel loved. Many of us have lost the knack of sending romantic Valentine’s Day greetings. After all, it’s far easier to buy a generic card, write your name, and call it a day. However, writing thoughtful Valentine’s day greetings for all of your loved ones is something they might appreciate, especially this year.
If you’re expressing affection for a partner or appreciation for a friend, there’s something particularly special about composing or writing heartfelt messages and greetings of love and sending them to them.
It’s a terrific way to show your partner (and the rest of your friends and family) how much they mean to you. As an added bonus, a heartfelt Valentine’s Day greeting serves as a beautiful keepsake for the recipient.
For some inspiration, peruse the following beautiful thoughts, amusing jokes, and romantic quotes below.
Valentine’s Day Greetings from the Heart
- Whenever I’m with you, wherever we are, I’m home.
- Every love story is wonderful but ours is my favorite.
- You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my whole life.
- I fell in love with you because of all the small things you don’t even realize you’re doing.
- Thank you for making me laugh and smile every single day since the day we met.
- Like you and me, some things are just meant to be.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! My favorite place in the world is right next to you.
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me going.
- I never believed in luck until I found you.
- I met you. I liked you. I love you. I’m keeping you.
- I love all the adventures we have together.
- I get to wake up next to you each day. How cool is that??
- Love doing life with you.
- You’re the bright spot in my day, every day.
- I love being with you no matter what we’re doing.
Valentine’s Day Greetings that are humorous and heartfelt
- The reason why I adore you is that you’re the person who annoys me the least.
- You know how I knew you were the one I was talking about? You’re the only person I can stand for more than 6 hours at a time without falling asleep.
- I understand that loving oneself isn’t always the easiest thing to do. But believe me when I say that I’m worth it.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! Everything about a sheet of paper folded in half with some words written on it shouts “I love you.”
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Are you seriously not sick of me yet?
- I’m yours. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
- So happy we both swiped right.
- I love you. Though I like you a lot better after my first cup of coffee.
- I’m so happy and thankful to have found someone as weird as me.
- All I need in this life is you and me. Oh, and WiFi. And wine. And snacks. But that’s it, I swear.
- You have the worst taste in TV shows, and I’m still madly in love with you. That’s how you know it’s real.
Valentine’s Day Greetings for Your Friends
- Friend love is the nicest form of love to have in your life. We’re not going to end our relationship because you won’t pick up your socks.
- We’re a match made in heaven, like wine and any day of the week.
- When I have a best friend like you, who needs a Valentine’s Day?
- Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! I just wanted to let you know how much you are cherished.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for being my person.
- Our friendship is #relationshipgoals.
- We’ve been friends for so long that we’re basically married. I now owe you a Valentine’s Day card every year.
- Making friends as a grown-up is hard. Thank you for making it easy.
- Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, you’re always by my side.
- Soul mates aren’t just a romantic thing. Thanks for being my friend soulmate.
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — Arwen in The Lord of the Rings
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry in When Harry Met Sally
- “To me, you are perfect.” — Mark in Love Actually
- “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” — Baby in Dirty Dancing
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — Noah in The Notebook
- “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Edward in Sense and Sensibility
- “I am in love with you. I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable. And that we’re all doomed and that one day all of our labors will be returned to dust. And I know the sun will swallow the only Earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you.” — Gus in The Fault in Our Stars
- “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” — Nick in The Wedding Date
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul. I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice
Valentine’s Day Love Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps most fatal to true happiness.” —Bertrand Russell
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” — Ursula K. Le Guin
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
- “When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right.”— Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
- “Much love much trial, but what an utter desert is life without love.” — Charles Darwin
- “I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
We hope that these Valentine’s Day Greetings will make your celebration a memorable one. Check out our Valentine’s Day Collection today and send your love today.
Cheers to Love and #ThoughtfulConnections you make this year. XOXO