Motherhood is by far the most difficult profession out there, but it is also the most admirable and rewarding.
She has a tendency to prioritise the needs of those she cares about and loves over her own, and she has sacrificed her own dreams so that we can realise ours. Not only that, but she has helped shape us into the best versions of ourselves.
She is truly Godsent, an epitome of gentleness and sternness, bravery, strength, patience, and selflessness, and whether she is our mother by blood or simply by chance, life without her will feel incomplete.
The gift of a mother to us is her entire life and being. So, this Mother's Day, let's tell her she's the best gift we could ask for and remind her, "Hey Mum, you're wonderful!"
You can never go wrong with a Mother's Day card loaded with your most heartfelt wishes, especially when it's just around the corner. In any case, these ideas will help you craft the perfect Mother's Day card message, whether you're sending it to a mother, grandmother, or other mother figure in your life.
Sweet Mother's Day Messages
- Fortunately, I didn't fall far from the tree.
- Everything you said was correct. I appreciate you being my mother.
- When it comes to keeping everything together, moms are like buttons.
- Love for you is greater than the mound of laundry in my bedroom.
- All of the hugs, words of support, and endless patience you've shown me throughout the years are greatly appreciated.
- Being your child makes me very happy!
- Thank you for being the best mother in the world every single day.
- Mom, I hope you're able to relax and enjoy yourself today!
- Mom, thank you for always being a role model for me.
- There's no one else I'd rather have as my mother!
- I owe everything I have to you, Mom.
- In spite of the difficulties, you always took good care of us. We're very grateful to have you as a part of our family!
- It would take a book to contain all of the reasons I adore you.
- We owe you a debt of gratitude for always being there for me. Mom, I'm very grateful to have you in my life!
- It would be impossible for me to function without you, Mom. Please accept my sincere gratitude for all you do!
- Mom, wherever you are, you're at home.
- I'm very happy to have you as both a mother figure and a close friend.
- My mother, without you, none of us would be where we are now.
- When someone tells me that I'm just like you, it's the nicest praise they can give me.
- Happy Mother's Day from a lucky little girl in the world!
Funny Mother's Day Messages
- Happy Mother's Day from your favorite child.
- Sorry for driving you crazy sometimes, it was just because I love you so much!
- I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you—literally!
- Dear Mom, it turns out that you were right about everything.
- I love you Mom even though I'll never accept your friend request.
- Happy Mother's Day to my best friend and my cheapest therapist.
- Mom, you deserve the world. But for now, I hope this card will do!
- You're the best mom ever—just look at me, I turned out amazing!
- Raising me took a lot of patience—thank you for everything that you've done!
Mother's Day Messages for Your Mother-in-Law
- Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and love you've shown me over the years.
- I am so grateful to be a part of your family.
- Your son/daughter is proof of the wonderful mother you are!
- You're more than an in-law to me, you're like a second mom. Thank you for all that you do!
- You're everything that a daughter/son-in-law could ask for in a mother-in-law.
- You raised your daughter/son to be such a kind, compassionate person. Thank you for that and for being such a wonderful mother-in-law.
- A wonderful mother-in-law like you deserves an equally wonderful Mother's Day.
- Thank you for making me feel like a part of the family right from the beginning.
Mother's Day Messages for Grandma
- I couldn't have asked for a better granny to teach me about unconditional love.
- Thank you for making me feel like a princess.
- Grandma, thank you so much for everything you've done for me over the years.
- My best wishes for Mother's Day to you, from your most cherished grandson.
- The best grandparent a grandson could hope for is you, so thank you for that.
- Grandma, you have no idea how much I treasure the time we have together.
- For making my childhood and adulthood so memorable, I'd like to thank you.
- You've been like a second mother to me for the past few decades now. Grandma, I couldn't have asked for anything better.
- Grandma, I owe so much to your love for shaping who I am now. Thank you very much for your continued support!
Mother's Day Messages for Your Wife
- I couldn't have asked for a greater life partner with whom to share the experience of becoming a parent.
- You're the best mother a father could ever want to have for our child.
- Thank you for going above and beyond for our family on a regular basis.
- Thank you for being the best mother the world has ever known and for raising our child.
- You've taught me a great deal about parenting simply by virtue of the fact that I get to spend every day with you.
- It's no surprise that such a beautiful wife has turned out to be such a fantastic mother.
- Nobody else would be better to share the tears, laughs, and soiled diapers with than my husband.
- You are the most wonderful role model I could ever want to have for our children. We are madly in love with you!
- I appreciate everything you do for us and our family. I am grateful for your friendship. Our children are really fortunate to have you as their mother.
Mother's Day Messages for a New Mom
- Happy first Mother's Day to a beautiful first-time Mom who is doing an amazing job! Happy Valentine's Day! May your day be full with love, joy, and leisure.
- You have a natural ability to be the best mother on the planet!
- It's been a pleasure watching you develop into a wonderful mother.
- Your child is the luckiest person on the planet because they are fortunate enough to have you as a mother.
- I was convinced you couldn't get any better, but then you became a mother and proved me wrong.
- I've had the honour of witnessing you become a mother, and I'm grateful for the opportunity.
- I knew you'd be a wonderful mother since you're already the best sister, friend, daughter, and wife anybody could ask for.
- Enjoy your first Mother's Day and keep in mind that it is all about you on this special day!
Mother's Day Messages for Your Daughter
- Seeing you develop into a great mother has been the most rewarding gift I could have received.
- I am so proud of the mother you've grown into, as well as of the lovely family and life you've built.
- Thanks for making me a happy grandfather on Mother's Day, my daughter.
- It feels like only yesterday that I was cuddling with you in my lap. The sight of you with your own children fills my heart with so much love and happiness.
- The fact that you are now aware of how much joy you've brought to my life as a mother makes me very happy.
- I cannot describe how proud I am of you for all that you have accomplished and all that you provide to your children as a mother.
Mother's Day Quotes
You're not very good with words, and you don't want to spend the time writing an essay to express your feelings for your mother. Make use of the mother's day quotes listed below as inspiration to create a unique greeting for your mum.
“A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
“A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
“A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
“The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
“In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
“If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
“Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
“When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
“There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
“There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” —Archibald Thompson
“A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
“A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” —Proverbs
“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. ” —Robert Browning