Happy Bunch is expanding! Leading the game at the fun intersection of e-commerce and flowers. We’re still lean, but not-at-all mean. If you play by your strengths, push for ideas and swear by results, we can promise you an exciting journey. One filled with growth, imagination, and laughter. Care to join us? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Specialist holds a major role in enhancing our marketing performance throughout our digital ecosystem, to reach relevant target audiences, drive quality website traffic, acquire new users and engage our loyal customers efficiently.
The Digital Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks, ensuring that our demand generation is optimized to marketing budgets, by analyzing metrics and identifying trends for impactful improvements to drive the growth of our customer base.
This role will have a significant impact on Happy Bunch’s vision on being the most desirable, online flower and gift delivery service in the region as he/she will contribute to business revenue and grow brand love.
– Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, to drive high quality traffic to our website via search engine, social media, email, web push and display advertising
– Make data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition, engagement and retention budget and performance, ensuring efficiency on all paid digital media campaigns
– Monitor, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and business metrics against assigned KPIs
– Evaluate the performance of key marketing metrics, to identify trends and insights and optimize digital strategies
– Manage and execute email marketing and web push initiatives, for effective broadcast and automated remarketing, to grow our user database of customers and subscribers
– Analyze our end-to-end customer experience originating from different digital channels and customer touch points, to optimize conversion rates across our marketing funnel
– Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling ads, EDMs and landing pages to optimize ad quality and overall user funnels and experience
– Develop promotional strategies and position mutually beneficial programs with partner brands (eg. affiliates, telcos, banks and e-wallets) to boost top-of mind-brand recall and coupon redemptions
– Manage timelines and deliverables on relevant partnership projects
– Expand our brand presence into major marketplace platforms (eg. GrabMart, Shopee, Lazada, Amazon, etc)
– Synergise with team members to promote a culture of high performance, continuous learning and improvement, whilst elevating the core values of Happy Bunch
– At least 3-5 years proven experience in digital marketing
– Solid knowledge of performance marketing channels and tools like Google AdWords (SEM, UAC/mobile, GDN, YouTube) and social media advertising (Facebook and LinkedIn).
– Experience in e-commerce performance marketing is a plus.
– Understanding of programmatic ad networks and media management.
– Excellent analytical and project management skills, affluent with performance marketing tracking tools (mobile app tracking, web tracking)
– Familiarity with web/mobile design, user experience and interface.
– Positive attitude, keen heart to learn and grow, detailed & result oriented.
All interested applicants, please email us at email@example.com with your resume. Upon reviewing your application, we will contact suitable candidates for interviews and operations assignments.
The Flower Fairy (contract position) will join a group of majority in charge of all things flowery and beyond. We welcome all flower lovers from all walks of life. Working days/hours are from Monday to Friday and selected Saturdays, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
1. Execute flowers arrangement meticulously. Meet the number of targeted bunches allocated daily within the allocated time.
2. Label and tag all orders of daily bunches correctly and accurately according to the delivery order.
3. Assist in flower receiving from the supplier. Conduct flower preparation and perform freshness check for flowers according to standard.
4. Keep track on the stock count for flowers.
5. Execute cutting and other relevant preparation for packaging materials.
6. Cooperate with team members in keeping work tables and area clean. In addition, keep tools and supplies organized and in order at all times.
– No prior experience in floristry necessary.
– Must be able to commit for at least 6 months.
– A love of flowers and people.
– A strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus and discipline.
All interested applicants, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org