These thoughtful Christmas greetings are sure to spread holiday cheer.
The Christmas countdown has officially begun! Merry Christmas greetings are the perfect inspiration for this year’s holiday cards if you’re seeking for ideas. A Christmas card is a great way to express your feelings, whether you’re looking for something lighthearted to make your friends and family laugh or something more heartfelt to express your feelings.
It might be difficult to write a Christmas card, especially if you don’t know what to put in it. A festive way to spread some love can be found at the outset of your communication by including short and sweet greetings. For example, “Merry Christmas!” or “I hope your Christmas is full with joy this year” would suffice.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Christmas greetings, sayings, and greetings to use this year to assist you in your holiday planning. Take a peek at these Christmas greetings below:
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS GREETINGS
Using a classic Christmas greeting or saying is a wonderful way to spread holiday cheer. It is perfect for just about everyone on your list. You can use a short saying or pair a few together to craft a more meaningful greeting.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Tis the season to be jolly!
- Wishing you and your loved ones a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year ahead
- May your holiday season be filled with happiness and laughter.
- I hope you have a Merry Christmas this year, filled with joy.
- Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort and good cheer!
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together.
- Best wishes for a joyous and prosperous Christmas season! We hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday season with your family.
- Merry Christmas! May you get chance to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
- Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.
- Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
Funny Christmas Greetings
Occasionally, a holiday card with a humorous Christmas greeting is just what your friends and family members need to get through the holiday season. While using some humor in your Christmas sentiments, be sure to not offend the recipient. Use the examples below:
- Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
- Yule always be my favourite.
- Happy holidays! I hope you like the present you told me to buy for you.
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU, but I really would love a new credit card as well!
- That warm feeling isn’t just the Christmas spirit. I think you left the oven on.
- Christmas is a Claus for celebration!
- Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it.
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.
- Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- There’s snowbody like you!
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- Fa la la la la, la la la la! Wishing you some decked out holiday glee!
- My favorite part of the holiday season is blaming my long-term weight gain on the holiday season. Merry Christmas!
- May your gifts be many, and your returns be few. Have a stress free holiday season!
Religious Christmas Card Greetings
- May you have the gift of Faith, the blessing of Hope, and the peace of His Love at Christmas and always.
- May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy now and throughout the coming year.
- May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of his love at Christmas and always.
- Holy Christmas Night. On this holy night may your heart be illuminated with love, joy and peace. We wish you a wonderful season. Merry Christmas to all!
- Hope you’re filled with His love and wrapped in His peace as we celebrate the miracle of His birth.
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- My special wishes to you and to all those who are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Rejoice in the birth of our Lord and Savior. May the blessings of Christ be upon you and your loved ones this season and into the New Year.
Christmas greetings For Family
Sending a Christmas greeting to a family member should include words about the significance of spending time together and cherishing those you care about. Your Christmas card wishes should be heartfelt and warm with emotion.
- My favorite part about the holiday season are all of our Christmas memories together. I’m so thankful to have such loving people in my life. Here’s to many more Christmas memories and too many cookies.
- You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.
- Is there a better way to celebrate the holiday season than by unwrapping gifts, eating, and singing? Having a family like yours to do all those things with!
- This time of year brings us together as a family and reminds us of how fortunate we are to have so much love in our lives. The genuine meaning of the holiday season may bring many blessings to you and your family this season.
- My wonderful family will never allow me to be alone on a magical Christmas night, therefore I know I’ll never be alone. And I’ll do the same for you. Wishing you a very happy holiday season!
- This Christmas, don’t stress about what to get me. Having a happy, healthy, and well-behaved household is all I desire. In order for me to be happy. Wishing you a very happy holiday season!
- My family and Christmas are interwoven for me. It’s impossible for me to picture this amazing and magical holiday without the love and care that we give to each other every Christmas Eve. It’s truly awe-inspiring. Wishing you a very happy holiday season!
- This holiday season, may God’s blessings fall upon you and your loved ones. We’d like to send our best wishes to you and yours.
MERRY CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FOR CO-WORKERS
- Wishing you a happy Christmas season filled with joy and happiness. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! I’m sending you my best wishes and thoughts of happiness.
- This holiday season, may your life be filled with chances and success. Wishing you a very happy holiday season!
- Thank you very much for all your hard work this year! Enjoy a peaceful and joyous holiday season.
- Wishing you the happiest of holidays this year! All of us wish you a merry Christmas.
- Wishing you a happy and joyous holiday season!
- Many thanks for everything you’ve done! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours.
MERRY CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FOR YOUR BOSS
- Merry Christmas from all of us! Here’s to our continued success in the New Year.
- Thank you for a fantastic year and for inspiring us through each and every obstacle. Merry Christmas!
- Thanks for your great leadership and guidance this past year. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I’m excited to see what 2022 will bring!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a great boss! Working for you has been a joy, and I look forward to all the opportunities and experiences the New Year has to offer.
- Merry Christmas, boss! Hope you enjoy your time off, and don’t have too much work waiting for you when you get back.
- Hope you have a relaxing Christmas and great fun celebrating! Thank you for all your support this year.
- Hope you have a wonderful, stress-free Christmas surrounded by friends and family. If anyone deserves it, you do.
Craft Wonderful Thoughts. Whether you’re miles apart or under the same roof, let this mix of Christmas greetings be your guide to writing beautiful Christmas greetings that will touch and stay with your loved ones all season long. Don’t forget to check out Happy Bunch’s 2021 Christmas Collection curated with love just for you.